MEDIAFIRE DELETED ALL OF MY FILES FROM THEIR SERVERS WITHOUT ANY WARNING.
90 % LINKS ARE DEAD. SOON I WILL SYSTEMATICALLY ADD NEW LINKS TO INACTIVE POSTS.
REPORTS YOUR REQUESTS FOR MAIL OR IN SHOUTBOX,
THIS REQUESTS WILL FIRST IN QUEQUE FOR REUPLOAD.
SORRY FOR COMPLICATIONS.

poniedziałek, 2 kwietnia 2012

Cold Blank Stare (USA)


Cold Blank Stare (USA)


BLACK METAL


One man band of
D.A. Siano [Dark Sacrament, ex-Coagulated Blood, ex-Decoder (live)]


From band website:

"

Cold Blank Stare is my solo black metal recording project. I started this in 2005 to do exactly what I wanted to do and express exactly what I wanted to express without any compromise or comeuppance to anyone else. My original concept was to have traditional second wave black metal music with non-traditional lyrics for black metal. This originally manifested itself as political, leaning left (which is how I lean). This project was known as Antihuman in its most infantile of stages.

The first EP Humanity Will Come Undone was released in 2008. This was a crude and mediocre attempt at the concept I had laid out. The music is basically old Mayhem/Darkthrone worship with one slow Xasthur-esque DSBM track, and a ridiculous industrial intro. The lyrics were my biggest failure, as they were positive and humanist in nature, covering the topics of atheism, anti-racism, and world peace. All things I believe strongly in. But I realized that I actually detest when other musicians integrate their politics into their music, regardless of their position (I can tolerate it when it's a position I agree with). I have and will always prefer apolitical music. It's because of these ham-fisted attempts at idealizing, that I am lumped in with loose associations such as RABM (Red and Anarchist Black Metal). RABM is fucking great, and I support their cause as a listener, but I do not want my music to be associated with a political movement, as it were. And I've never thought of myself as either a communist or an anarchist-I stand alone as an island unto myself.

From this point out, unless a political topic burns so deeply in my soul that it has to come out, I plan to make the lyrics apolitical in favor of abstract/personal/whatever the fuck I want to write. The only thing that will be remotely political will be continued expressions of atheism, a topic near to my soul. There will be no satanism, no juvenile evil, no dungeons and dragons. Harsh reality is a topic I explored on the full length The Human Condition: Insights Into Madness, which was released in July of 2011.

I also plan to explore more esoteric musical aspects, such as dissonances, polyrhythms, noise, as well as crust/d-beat type expressions, different vocalizations, doom metal influences, etc. Basically, I'm not limiting this to "old Norway worship", but there still will be a chunk of that, because I enjoy doing that.

I intend to make all of my music free of charge with digital distribution through this blog. There will likely be no physical distribution going forward.

The Cold Blank Stare logo was created by Jan Trippner."


Cold Blank Stare - Humanity will come undone (EP 2008)


1. Mechanized Destruction Of Humanity

2. Forms Of Worship

3. Against The Tide

4. Humanity Will Come Undone...

5. Freezing Moon (Mayhem Cover)

Limited to 50 hand made copies.



Cold Blank Stare - Humanity will come undone (EP 2008)



Cold Blank Stare - The Human Condition:Insights into madness (2011)


1. Ophidiophobia

2. Eternal Internal Strife

3. Womb Of Anesthesia

4. Covered In Blood

5. Perverse Idolatry

6. Apostatize (Reign Of The Godless)

7. That Which Cannot Be Unseen

8. A Swirling Torrent Of Pain And Misery


CDr version released 20 January 2012, limited to 16 copies.



Cold Blank Stare - The Human Condition:Insights into madness (2011)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz