MEDIAFIRE DELETED ALL OF MY FILES FROM THEIR SERVERS WITHOUT ANY WARNING.
90 % LINKS ARE DEAD. SOON I WILL SYSTEMATICALLY ADD NEW LINKS TO INACTIVE POSTS.
REPORTS YOUR REQUESTS FOR MAIL OR IN SHOUTBOX,
THIS REQUESTS WILL FIRST IN QUEQUE FOR REUPLOAD.
SORRY FOR COMPLICATIONS.

niedziela, 9 maja 2010

Mortuary Temple(Ger) - I - demo 2005


Mortuary Temple(Ger) - I - demo 2005

BLACK METAL

Thanx THE DECEASED for link!!!


1. Into the Ruins of Kandor
2. Curse of the Seven-eyed Cross
3. The old Possession returns
4. Funeral Fields
Total playing time 41:45

SIZE: 53 MB

MORTUARY TEMPLE

1 komentarz:

  1. THE DECEASED10 maja 2010 06:47

    Well, not my link; I found this on metalarea.org, but I think that's OK. Also check the other link in the comment box for the 2nd demo, similar good stuff!

    OdpowiedzUsuń